Home>RESEARCH>Research Ceter & Institutes
Research Ceter & Institutes

Contemporary Finance and Economics Periodical Office

{#Date:Year04}-{#Date:Month}-{#Date:Day}

The Contemporary Finance and Economics Periodical Office is a scientific research institution subordinate to the Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics. It is in charge of all aspects of publication and distribution of two periodicals: Contemporary Finance and Economics (monthly edition) and Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (bimonthly edition).
 
The institute comprises 11 full-time editors, including 5 full senior editors which make up 45.5% of the total editors and 6 doctors that account for the remaining 54.5%. Besides, editors with senior title take up 72.72% of all and both jobs of Chief Editor and Associate Editors who are second-grade professors or doctoral supervisors. This scholarly editorial group lays a solid foundation for the superior quality of its journals.
 
Contemporary Finance and Economics made its debut with the name of Journal of Jiangxi Institute of Finance and Economics in August of 1980 but didn’t change its name to Contemporary Finance and Economics until 1988. Since then it has won a great reputation both in Jiangxi Province and in China by enjoying third place in the “National Journal Award” of 100 key prestigious journals; the double-effect journalism of these periodicals ensure them a place among the top thirty national social science university periodicals. They are the source periodicals for CSSCI, national Chinese core periodicals, A+ journal of China authorized academic periodicals issued by RCCSE. They are deemed excellent periodical in the east China area and have won first prize in “Excellent periodicals of Jiangxi Province.” What’s more, they have also achieved first place in the famous periodical project of Jiangxi Province and its “Theoretical Economics” column has been adopted as “The famous column project” of Ministry of Education.
 
Contemporary Finance and Economics is composed of 7 columns: “Theoretical Economics”, “Finance and economic focus of Theoretical Economics”, “Public Economics and Management”, “Modern Finance”, “Business Administration” and “International Business and Modern Accounting”.
Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics was established in January of 1999 and falls under the comprehensive academic journals in humanities and social science. By now, it has won the following reputations as: the source periodicals of the CSSCI, a national Chinese core periodical, an “A+” journal of Chinese authorized academic periodicals issued by the RCCSE, an excellent periodical in east China area and awarded first place in “Excellent Periodicals of Jiangxi Province.” In addition, its “literature, history and philosophy” column is rated as the excellent column of Jiangxi Province.


Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics comprises 7 columns: “Applied Economics”, “Business Administration”, “Insurance and Security”, “Theoretical Economics”, “Study of the three dimensional rural issues”, “Literature, History and Philosophy” and “Study of Law”.
Contemporary Finance and Economics Periodical Office warmly welcome authors and readers at home and abroad to contribute and / or to subscribe to our periodicals.

Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics Add: No.169, East Shuanggang Road, Changbei, Nanchang, Jiangxi,
China Postal Code: 330013. Tel:0791-83816274/83816369